Friday, December 2, 2016

More Practicing


At my second weekend of Restorative Parner Yoga at Bodhi, I learned about Sen lines. Every adult I have worked with (including myself) loves Sen line work, so very relaxing and energizing at the same time!

Soon after, I went to visit grandchildren once again, the same ones I had begun my practice sessions with. Once again they were very eager, "do yoga on me, Abi, do yoga on me!" was heard everynight and sometimes throughout the day! They were ok with my slowness, and the fact that I had to keep referring to my chart. They learned the sequence before I did, and would remind me what came next and if I forgot to do any of their favorite parts!

Something that was very interesting to me, the children didn't seem to appreciate the Sen line work as much as they liked Marma points and the various yoga poses and stretches. This is very curious and I will do some study to figure out why that might me.

No comments: