Tuesday, February 3, 2015

YOGA Week 1


I have been doing Yoga for nearly 20 years. A few years ago I began to consider getting certified as a Yoga instructor. This was not an easy decision, and not just because of the investment in time, effort and money involved. Yoga, to me, is a very personal, introspective, and meditative practice. I was not sure I wanted to share my yoga time by teaching others, and yet I was getting these nudgings.....

My thoughts and feelings shifted this past year and I decided to "dive in" and join the winter teacher training at Bodhi Yoga. I began studying in mid January and we met for the first time this past weekend. It was amazing! I am so thrilled to have embarked on this adventure.

I am learning so very much and have changed my mind completely about "sharing my yoga time". I am looking forward to sharing what I'm learning and assisting others in their Yoga experience.


No comments: