Friday, October 9, 2015

Generosity & Gratitude

This wonderful book was given to me by a lovely yogi named Carol Jo. My husband looked over my shoulder one day as I was reading and asked, "what good is it to highlight, when you are highlighting the whole book?" He was right, I LOVE everyword in this book. 
My granddaughter Brielle and I are playing a game. Each day we text eachother 3 things we are grateful for. This got me thinking about Gratitude, and I realized that Generosity is the other side of the coin of gratitude.                                                                            
Here is a favorite passage from WHEREEVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE: 



My yoga practice has been teaching me these lessons. I am so grateful for Bodhi Yoga, a place where I can dive deep into mindfulness and cultivate these qualities. The Yoga Teacher Training has been one of the best gifts I have given myself! 


No comments: