Monday, November 30, 2015

Anahata-Heart Chakra

Image from Bodhi Yoga Website

The fourth Chakra, Anahata or Heart Chakra is located in the heart and extends to our arms and hands. It governs our ability to give and receive love. It is also where physical and spiritual come together, yin-yang, male-female relationships. The color of this chakra is green. 

From the Bodhi Yoga Website


The shadow of this chakra is grief. Some things that help balance this chakra are:  practicing gratitude, forgiveness, heart opening yoga, hugging, rubbing the sternum, massage, laughing with friends. 

My affirmation for the Heart Chakra: 

I am filled with Love. I am a being of Light and Love. 

Or

I embrace all that life has to teach me, wholeheartedly. I am filled with gratitude, compassion and LOVE. 

Mudra of the Heart Chakra

No comments: