Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Chakras


I enjoy learning different languages. I speak English and Spanish fluently and understand a couple of other languages.  I believe languages assist us in understanding the world, they give us a frame of reference, allow us to perceive things in more ways than one, and understand things on different levels and from various perspectives. And it's not just speaking languages, there's computer languages, and the language of art, food, dance, etc, etc. 

I have been studying Chakras with Syl Carson at Bodhi Yoga, and it has been like learning a new language. It has given me a new way of understanding and explaining my experience on this earth. 
Chakra Yoga Therapy with Syl Carson

Chakra means "wheel", or circle. It refers to energy centers in the body. There are many centers of energy, with 7 main chakras. I will write a little about each one. 


No comments: